Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Some Personal Thoughts

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity. - Alfred Jarry

The point of this quote is all that can be said of God. God is Infinite. There is nothing negative about God. 1 John 4:16 says "God is Love". Every day that love is felt. Every day it is the strength of life. There is no failure when love is there to pick us up. All things are possible in that love. It is the cloak around my shoulders that sustains me. In that love there is no fear. Psalm 23:4 "though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for you are at my side". It is often said of God that He is to be feared. If you fear god it is not possible to love Him at the same time. He loves us at all times and His corrections are not to be feared if we love Him in return. There was a woman outside a grocery store that was waiting for a bus. She was suffering from Proteus syndrome.
She was very self conscious of her appearance as I passed. I looked into her eyes and saw someone that God loved. I smiled at her and nodded. The beauty inside was a light that out-shown the physical appearance. God is love. Jesus was born to let all know the infinite love of God for His children. Infinite love from God sees no ugliness, only beauty. It is our choice to be blind to love as God loves. Look around you and tell me what you see. 

I trust in Jesus to be the love and guide to my journey through this life. I have learned that I am incapable of the journey on my own. Trust in His love is first. Lose sight of that love and you will soon be off the path. That path is unique to each person traveling hand in hand with the Lord. If we compiled each journey for each person it would not be possible to finish reading the finished journal. That is how it is  with God. When we are called home an eternity is not enough to learn all there is to know about Him. That is why He is infinite. This blog can never be kept long enough to list all there is to know about experiencing Jesus and God the father. With that, I will shift to the image for this post.



This image is nowhere near what the in person image is like. That does it for this post. I will try to post one more time before the end of the month. Until then, Remember to always Love The Details and God bless.










5 comments:

  1. Your image is coloured fantastically, so beautiful. Wise words, as always. Look after yourself. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words, image, and coloring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful . Thank you for stopping by my blog .. I love the paper making and designing cards but the computer part bores me to death I just think I could be creating something with the time spent . I do check in and have read your posts which come on my email
    God Bless .......... Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Seems I spend more time updating, fixing and trouble shooting. This was fun at one time. Now it feels like work. Thank you for the support. It is what keeps me going.

      God Bless and Hugs

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, the Love of God is incomprehensible, but so very real... I couldn't 'do life' without Jesus by my side. I so enjoy your posts :)
    Love the colouring of that image - especially the eyes
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.