Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Caring

Last post I said God loves all of us and has loved all of us without regard to our sinful nature. The proof? He gave His only begotten son to be crucified on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. More proof? His son was without sin, blameless and did not deserve to die as a criminal. More proof? He sent his Holy Spirit to us to help guide us in our daily walk even though we still sin and rebel. Throughout the ages He has been faithful and true to all of His promises. In your short existence have you? He knew from the beginning what we were all like and still he loved each and every one of us. His intent always was to welcome us into his family. Yes, the road ahead is bumpy and full of potholes and snares but rest assured Yahweh, through the Holy Spirit, is always there to help you weather the storm and guide you.

This week a very special image from Victorian Vogue Coloring Book on ETSY. I have a neighbor that has become very special to the wife and I. She has been a friend to us since she and her husband moved into the neighborhood several years ago. I found an image that very much resembles her in a look that she often has when she is listening to someone speak. Since she does not have a blog or follow me I can show this image. It will be given to her as a thank you for her kindness and help.


(Yes her eyes really are that shade of blue.)
The copics colors used are:



Also used were Veritas Brown pencil, Artisoft Yellow Ochre pencil, Marvy Gold pen, Multiliner Warm Gray pen, Multiliner Light Brown Pen.

That is it for this week. May the good Lord Bless and Keep you safe. Remember to "Always Love The Details."

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing neighbor and friend with whom you've been blessed, Jim. I do believe in eyes that blue as I've been given the same. May God bless you and yours always!

    ReplyDelete

  2. How blessed we are to be loved by God that much, not only to redeem us, but then to dwell in us through His Holy Spirit - I call it incomprehensible LOVE!!
    Beautiful colouring - and I love the blue of those eyes!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful image colored with your hands is one of the most treasured gifts you could give someone. Having been a recipient of one of your colored images I can say that I enjoy looking at it every single day and will always treasure it. Your neighbor will love this and treasure it always I'm sure. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my very favourite image so far. Those eyes, so beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful gift which as a previous recipient, I know she will treasure.
    Love and hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is everywhere and the painting is wonderful, a wonderful portrait of a beautiful blue-eyed girl. Regards, have a good new week. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.