Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

2 Corinthians 5:15

It is important to understand that because Christ died for us, if we believe in Him we have also died to our old selves. It is this that is the proof of our true walk with Him. Sharing His love and generosity is now our focus. Realizing that we are provided for in every way our needs and even some of our desires is humbling. It isn't often that I hear someone say that they feel our Lord was exuberant in His giving or generous with His gifts. More often it is complaint that something was asked for and not given that is heard. That is something the Lord has dealt with when the Israelites were brought out of Egypt. It still persists today. What is sought today is not always what is good for us, often not appreciated are we thankful for. Reconciliation through repentance and change of focus brings a restoration to our hearts and souls. Be thankful for everything in your life. Remember this, our voyage through life is very short with important lessons to be learned. There is something to be experienced and learned with every breath we take. Rejoice and be glad for the gift of life and every day we are blessed with. (Psalm 118:24) Never forget where that blessing comes from. Be thankful for the breath and the bread we are gifted with. 

Here is the second image from the stamp exchange. Remember that no info is available for these stamps.


The Copic colors are: R81, E51, E23, YG23, YG17, G16, R14, B32, B24, E21, N2, G03, E29, E25, C2

That does it for this week. Next week I will share the third image and the following week the last image. Remember to always "Love The Details." God bless and keep you always safe.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post Jim! As it is said, there can be no rainbows without the rain, no butterflies without a caterpillar, etc...The Lord provides each and everyday. Do we get everything we want? No.....it is His will, not ours. How can we better ourselves without the struggles, how can we learn to trust in the Lord if we are given everything? The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and has provided for me when I didn't know how I was going to pay a bill, etc...Have I gotten everything I wanted, no. If I had my way, Dwayne would still be with me. We just need to trust in the Lord and while I don't understand it all, I do trust the Lord and will always follow Him. Love this image too Jim! Your coloring is outstanding. Such a sweet image, it reminds me of a lady that used to live up the road and I would ride by and see her out in her garden doing things or just pushing the lawn mower mowing. She was very elderly and I was always in awe of her. She always had a bonnet on, just like the bunny in your image has hers on. Yep, love this image and how you colored it! Hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the crazy pace of life, it's easy to forget to pause and give thanks, so thank you for the reminder. And for the stunning image too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, thanks for this post Jim, it is a timely reminder - I confess to having a bit of a pity party earlier and basically being ungrateful - ooops! Sorry Lord. I really do have a lot to be thankful for, including life itself!
    Wonderful colouring - that shade of blue is so pretty!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Great post! and you know how much I love that pic. It reminds me of that great weekend we had that place. You're also reminding me that I should be thankful we got to go that one time...and not be so upset that we haven't been able to go again. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.