Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Compassion



When was the last time you blessed someone who was a nemesis to you for as long as you have known them? I am on a prayer chain. I see many sad situations and afflictions that often brings tears and sorrow to my heart. There are times when there is great suffering for a single person and other times when a family or community are greatly impacted. There have been times when I am personally impacted. It is always difficult to take in prayer requests whether I know them personally or not. Humanity is the community of God's children and He loves each and every one of them. Christ's acknowledgment of this was His death on the cross but the pain he felt was for the suffering His children faced on this earth. He felt more than we are capable of  in this life. (Mark 9:17-27) Even when His disciples had failed for lack of faith He had compassion. It was not until He rose from the dead and the Holt Spirit entered their lives that they truly understood who He was and why He had the the divine power over all things.

This is my image for today.


The Copic colors are: Y02-Y38-BV02-E50-T6-T4-B34-E07-E87-E91-E000-YR0000-T8-E84-E71-E23-G17-BV0000

Note: If there is a subject you would like to have me write about please let me know. 

That will do it for this week. Remember to always "Love The Details." God Bless and keep you safe.

5 comments:

  1. Well do I know the heartaches we sometimes need to 'pray through' for others , or p[ray others through. I have also been involved in prayer ministry for many years. Sometimes one has to bless those who irritate us no end - I call it sandpaper ministry, when I am on the receiving end of the irritation :)
    Love your colouring Jim - you certainly can use the copics beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many and many reasons for praying for someone. Lots of suffering in so many ways, and one day to help is to pray. I've prayed since I was a child. I didn't know it was "praying" then, but I've always prayed for myself, others that I knew and ones I didn't know and my family. Still do, can't even imagine not being able to pray. Prayer is so powerful. I had my military guys on prayer chains and I truly believe prayers brought them back home. Pray, it will always be part of my life. Your image is just darling and I love the way you have colored it. Nice choice of colors! Hugs & blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. To love and be loved are the greatest gifts one can give another. Perfect image for the post too.
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.