Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Alone

 


The quote today is often the subject of conversation and thought. In effect it is your actions that are a reflection of who you are. The lack of action leaves behind a mystery that has no positive voice to tell of the person within. These past few months have been a whirlwind of division and stress. Our savior is not of this earth and He is not given to the whims of those who would be in control. His only rule is to love and serve Him. When we deviate from that or separate ourselves from those guiding principles that He has set down our society falls apart and bad things happen. Compassion in the face of diversity is needed to move forward not hatred, revenge and rioting. We need a return to God and Jesus not pointed fingers and endless accusations. It is time to move on. It is time to heal and forgive. It is time to come before God and put ourselves in His hands. 

As promised, the final image from last week. Enjoy.

 


The colors are the same but the freckles were not colored this time. I did lighten the the lip coloring. Again it was the eyes that drew me to this image. 

I would like to share one other image. It is one Jill loves so I did it again. I am unsure of where this stamp came from. I have had it for some time.

Copic Colors

N0, N4, Boo, W5, R24, G29, YR61, E84, YR24, W2, YR27, E27, E57, YG09, G03 and Wink of Stella Clear

Hope you liked the artwork. Until next week, remember to always "Love The Details". Stay safe and God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Truly we need to implement God's love in our every thought and action at this time Jim. If ever there was a time to pray 2 Chonicles7:14 it's now! Not only in the States but in many Nations.
    Loving you colouring of both images - this second colouring of the girl is the better one, to my way of thinking
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork! Stay safe and well, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love to hear from you. I could not agree with your post more. This world is so broken, so divided. Our only hope is the love and mercy of Jesus. It is my prayer that more people realize this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Jill Loving this image Fabulous coloring ........Lis

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.