Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Peace

 


Think about the quote above. What is it you see in the picture? What do you see in the world around you? Turn that around and after you answer that question and look inside of yourself. What do you see? Is it a reflection of how you see the world? What is your outlook for your life in the world you live in? Is it bright and alive or is it dark and gloomy? How does the environment you live in affect how you feel? how does what you feel affect how you act? Are they positive actions or negative actions? There are many more questions that can be asked that would make you react according to who you are. Those around you will all see you differently. That is a product of who they are and how they see the world. This year has been a year of unrest and, for some, soul searching. My mental and spiritual health is not dependent on this world but on the Lord. Today, the day this is posted, is the last day of the election hype, commercials and viciousness. The nastiness will not be over for others but it has never been important for me since none of them can be my savior or give me everlasting life. There has always been beauty in this world that is a reflection of God's power and glory as well as his love and gentleness. There is a quality of peace in knowing His presence that nothing in this universe can compare to.

Today I have an image that was a test for a final rendering that I will share next post. Yes, I am coloring again. I hope you like what is being done. I am not sure who the artist was but I could not resist those eyes. The freckles were problematic. Have to work on that.


Copic Colors
Eyes  N1-Bo1-r12

Skin   E00-E000-Eoooo

Lips   R12



 That will do it for this week. Have a good peaceful week. Remember to always "Love The Details".


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring. The quote from Anais Nin is very true! Have a good and safe week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As one quote I have seen says, our attitude determines out altitude... I made a conscious decision many years ago to cultivate a positive attitude, and that has stood me in good stead over the years. I also agree that God is in control, and our 'salvation' is not dependent on any man.
    Loving your colouring - that is one stunning image!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jim.
    So pleased to have 'found' you again.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.