Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Ephesians 3:17-19

 

The greatest of minds cannot know the mind of God. Scripture can be memorized to the last letter but if the spirit of God does not live in your heart, the fullness of God will never be known to you. (Ephesians 3:17-19) To know God, baptism in the Holy Spirit is needed. For that to happen you must believe in Jesus Christ. The way of life you once lived will become fresh and new, cleansed of all things of this world. A desire for the word of Christ will bloom with new meaning and light the way to a new life. Those whose heart is right He will call to himself. (John 15:9-17) A heart that loves Christ is also one that abides in the word and spreads the word to those in need. The word will manifest itself in those who believe and follow it. No one can fully know the mind of God, our creator, but we can be covered in the fullness and inner peace in His presence. That peace is His Spirit that lives within letting us know He loves us, will care for us, will never abandon us. His constancy is always true.    

This week is the last of the Victorian house images and Jill's favorite. It is yellow, Jill's favorite. 

That is it for this week. I pray the good Lord has been kind to all of you. May Jesus Christ bless you and keep you in the coming weeks and years. Until then, remember to "Love The Details." God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely post, the Victorian house is really pretty. Take care and have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen - to know the indwelling Spirit of God it to truly know peace, no matter what is going on around you. I have been enjoying your houses Jim, and they have been beautifully coloured.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in times of great stress/anxiety and every time the Lord gives me peace within. How once can not believe in the Lord is beyond me. I'd never survive this world without the Lord being in my life and heart. I know no matter what, He is there guiding me through any storms that may come up. These houses have been awesome Jim and I've enjoy all the difference ways you have colored them. I am with Jill on this one! Hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.