Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Humility

Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.

Confucius
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com

I have had this subject before. It is not an easy thing to write about. It is not something you decide to acquire. It is something that is easily noticed when someone is truly humble. Humility is never focused on self in its truest form. That is not to say the person that is humble can be pushed around and controlled to suit ones will. A humble person can also be a very strong and direct individual when need be. Christ was a good example of that in his dealings with the Sadducees and Pharisees. (Mark 3:7, Luke 20:27-40, Matthew 16:1-4) To say that humility is a sign of the weak and cowardly is a huge mistake. I know those humble individuals that are strong, will stand up to anyone if it is warranted yet are gentle when it is to comfort the needy. Do not mistake a humble individual as weak. You may be surprised to find yourself facing a gentle powerhouse. 

Some of the images I color are free, some are purchased and others I have no idea where they came from. After searching through my Stamp company (40 Companies) list I cannot find this image. I suspect it may have come from one of the vintage sites. At any rate here it is for your enjoyment.


The copics used are:


That is it for this post. May God bless and keep you safe. Remember to always "Love The Details."

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with what you say and as always, your coloring is stunning. Just a quick note that I've come directly here instead of waiting for the email as it's now not arriving until the weekend... hence why I was so late last week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard humility described as "strength under control"!! A good word once again Jim
    Love your image, and you have coloured it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post Jim. being humble does not mean being weak. So glad you did this post touching on this subject. Love the rose, you have colored it up so pretty! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.