Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Genius


What is genius? I think it’s safe to say that intelligence, creativity, and outside-the-box thinking are all part of making a genius a genius. This, of course, does not limit on which side of good or evil it is used. The devil is the ultimate evil genius. We humans are capable of ranging through the full gamut of genius output. The highest I.Q. recorded is a bit subjective but what I have found is 228. Albert Einstein's was estimated to be 160-170. The average I.Q. is between 85 and 115. 100 is considered to be normal. What is considered genius (mensa) is 130 or higher. Why am I going into this subject on my blog? It is not important that we are geniuses. The capacity to think outside the box or be highly creative does not mean we are of no merit. The thing that is important is the quality of our humanity toward others. No matter the IQ our ability to treat of others kindly, with compassion and justly is important. (John 15:12) IQ or some other measure of ability or status does not mean you are above the command Jesus left us to love one another as he loved us. He saw the heart not the IQ. The heart was His measure of a person's status with God. Having high status in this world took a back seat when it came to whether or not you were worthy to enter heaven or not. (Acts 1:20-26; Psalms 113:7-9) 
Today I am sharing another image from Imagine & Do from Finland. Such drawing talent should be a celebration. This is one of several images the artist has created that are by far my favorites. 


The Copic colors are:

That does it for this post. May God bless you and keep you safe. Remember to always "Love The Details."

Please pray for world peace and harmony.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Jim - the heart, and it's condition, is the most important thing, not the intellect.
    Beautiful colouring of an exquisite image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully put together post, my friend, and a stunning image xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post Jim and I certainly agree with you in that it is the heart that counts and not if you area genius or gifted. Many people are gifted in different ways. Some are a genius in an evil ways. It doesn't matter, it is what is in the heart that matters to our Lord God. I'm happy with being normal or even below normal as long as I have a kind heart to other people. And I do want to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
    Wow, that image is just gorgeous! Your coloring of this beautiful woman is just gorgeous Jim! Her lips, her eye shadow, her hair, those flowers, her skin tone....all colored so beautifully. Again, just gorgeous! I definitely pray for world peace and harmony. Hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what Brenda said in her comment above mine. We are all gifted in different ways. I think it's a good thing that we are NOT all the same.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.