Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Chosen

 

(John 15:16) "You did not choose me, no, I chose you; and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last; so that the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name."(The New Jerusalem Bible (New York: Doubleday, 1985)

By what name do you call yourself? If it is Christian then understand that this is a true fact. In whatever means you are capable you will follow Christ our Lord and bring our father to those around you. At the very least your life should be an example of christian faith. I write this blog in faith because of this calling. You may be called in another way to show the reality of Christ in your life. I can assure you that even doing all you can to be an example of Christ in how you conduct yourself in the simplest things that it will be noticed. I am not trained as a preacher, minister or teacher of the word but I believe in our savior and want others to know Him as I know Him. He is the mirror of His , and our, Father in heaven. He is our saving grace through our father in heaven. He called us. He chose us to be brothers and sisters of His. He is present eternally to those who answer the calling. The way in which we live is a light unto the place we live as well as to the world. That light started with the apostles and grew until the world took note. The world is still taking note. Be a true Christian in how you live and conduct yourself. The world needs Christian love. Answer the call.

This week another Moontear image. This is one of DW's favorite images. I like the eyes on this one and the blouse/vest. I gave the eyes a light eye shadow for some accent.

The Copic colors used are;


The pen in the upper left is Marvy Gold.
That is it for this week. May the good Lord bless and keep you until next week. Remember to "Always Love The Details."

6 comments:

  1. Those images are so life-like and your coloring is gorgeous. I, too, love her eyes and dress. The shading around the eyes is so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are chosen, and what a privilege! Your post reminds me of the line in that old song Jesus Bids Us Shine - "You in your small corner, and I in mine"
    Beautiful colouring of the image Jim
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring and insight blows me away.
    Love and hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts remind us to be the best we can be. The artwork is superb! Her eyes and skin tones and shadows are done to perfection. I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring as usual!
    Awesome! Love her eyes and dress.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Jim, we always need to live a Christian life by example. We need to live life by Christ's example. The world is in definite need of Christian love, we all need to answer that call.

    Love this image, I can see why it is one of Jill's favorite. It is just gorgeous! Your coloring has brought this sweet child to life Jim. I'm mesmerized by her eyes, they are just stunning. Her hair, her clothing...all expertly colored by your hand. Stunning! Hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.