Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Change

 

Being part of a prayer chain brings home this week's quote. It doesn't change who I am but it shows me that as I go through life we all go through troubles and hardships. Asking why do you allow this or that to happen seldom brings a forthcoming answer. We are left with that question hanging in the air. Often it is because we are impatient and want the answer now, not later. Many of the "whys" in my life had answers well into the future and some "whys" will never be answered in this lifetime. A good example is the birth of Christ. His coming was foretold centuries before His arrival. Christ himself said that many that had gone before would have loved to witness His coming. (Matthew 13:17, Luke 10:23-24) For us, it is in faith that we live our lives, that we thank Him for hearing us, even though we neither see nor hear him as we hear one another. Our hearts know when He speaks to us. Peace often is the result. 



Have a Merry Christmas. May the peace of the Lord be with you. May He keep you safe and bless you abundantly.  Remember to "Always Love The Details." 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, faith is a gift, that keeps us close to Jesus, and for me the reality of His presence is a sense of joy as well as peace.
    Beautiful colouring - I do admire your work Jim.
    May God be with you and Jill during this festive season
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is fabulous. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs and blessings! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW on your coloring. Sorry if this is a duplicate post. I posted and it didn't stick. Your coloring is off the charts amazing. The image tugged at my heart. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you both. As always, your words and coloring are beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very Merry Christmas! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Thank you for always encouraging me. I’m appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of love to you from Viola.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.