Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Focus

(Note: I am making cards again to help DW get Christmas and other cards together. I will post some of them as They are finished.)


Last post I posed the question "How would you want to be remembered?" In some respects that was a loaded question. It meant you had to be honest with yourself if you were going to answer it. I really did not expect anyone to answer it in the comments. It was posed to make you think about what was most important in your life. It is most important that we have our focus in the right place going forward in our Christian walk. Important? As we age we realize how short our sojourn is on this earth. The tag at the end of this and every post is "Always Love The Details." It is there for a reason. Everything we do in this life is important. We forget that everything we do influences everything around us and therefore has the power to change the world as we know it. Yeah, WOW? The most insignificant to the earth shattering all have an effect that changes everything on this planet. Not all we do is perfect or planned for that matter but all of it matters. It should matter to YOU what your actions may change in the world around you. There are those in this world that only think of themselves and could care less about others. There are those that care but don't stop to think about their actions as cause and effect. All I can say is wake up and take note because you may find yourself in a world you created that you can't survive in. Caring for this world means caring about what you do. Your influence has a greater effect than you realize. If you read the bible and learn from scripture and Christ you will see that living like Him is more than a challenge, it is a necessity. I fully understand His Comment “You faithless and perverse generation, how much longer must I be with you? How much longer must I put up with you?”(Matthew n17:17, Mark 9:19, Luke 9:41) Be more like Christ and live not for self but for all. Aim toward the eternity that our father has promised us.  


This card was the first one I have tried in several years. It was created with on hand craft supplies. It is a step card( which means it has several steps when opened like a stairway)


This card was also created using "stash supplies" on hand craft supplies. It was really easy. I did however color the wreath.


The next image was the last one in a series of images created by AI and colored by me. These images are copyrighted and may not be copies without express permission.


May the good Lord bless and keep you safe.

Remember to "Always Love The Details."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.