How would you want to be remembered?
This was a subject my dear wife and I had recently. Most people hesitate to answer this question for various reasons. Everyone has secret wishes to be remembered in one way or another. What is your deepest wish for remembrance? Be honest with yourself. My dear wife didn't give her answer to this question, although she obviously did give it some thought. I have heard some desires expressed about what others wanted to be remembered for and they are pretty amazing at times. What are some of your deepest wishes for remembrance? Foremost for me is the desire to spread the Christian word for the glory of our Lord. Next would be that I was a good devoted Christian husband and father. Beyond that would be that what I do further glorifies our lord, my artwork for example. (Another example is included below) There are many of you that would share what some of my hopes and dreams are. It is not for me to say if any of this is true or not but by example it is for others to judge. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this subject.This image took 4 or 5 days to complete. The background was difficult for several reasons. The details were obscured and difficult to make out. These images were meant to be printed much larger.(60.5"HX42.5"W) To help with seeing what was out there, a modest 19.5" X 14.25" had to be created. That did not give me full detail but it helped.
This image is 10"X 7" so the detail is severely reduced in size. I will post images from time to time.
May the good Lord bless and keep you safe.
Remember to "Always Love The Details."

No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.