It seems that time speeds up when you get older but everything else slows to a crawl. Recent events seem to have taken the slow boat to everything. Doctor appointments, getting help with things and life in general. Sounds confusing doesn't. Keeping things going forward in an orderly manner is more difficult than it used to be. Life has put many road blocks in from of us. The medical profession is especially shackled due to big pharma, insurance companies and the government. Much of my struggles of late have been caused by getting the medical profession to do more than just endless testing and tackling the problem instead of the symptom. My dear wife has been through the wringer with the endless tests and no solution, just more tests. I will admit that they were doing the same with me and I shut them down. No more tests and no more new medications. Find solutions to my wife's problems. That does not include more medications.
Thank God for his faithfulness and graces. I and my dear wife would be mental disaster areas were it not for our rock and savior. Our troubles placed before Him are always answered and progress through grace are ever present. Ask and you shall receive.(Matthew 7:7) If I listed all of the times that we have asked and received I would not have time in the day to write everything down. From lost items to prayers for others, the answers are always given. They may not be what we expect but they are always answered. The door we build is to the Lord. We must knock for it to be opened. Be prepared to be surprised.
May the good Lord bless and keep you safe.
Remember to "Always Love The Details."
Bom dia, Jim
ReplyDeleteEspero que sua esposa recupere a saúde. Linda frase inicial e belo versículo de Mateus 7:7. Gostei da frase: “A porta que construímos é para o Senhor”. Descansar em Deus é um bálsamo para a alma, trazendo paz nos momentos de dificuldade. Um forte abraço.
You two, two of my most precious friends, are amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove, hugs and prayers xoxo
I really felt this one, especially the part about how time seems to move faster while everything else takes longer. When you are dealing with doctors, appointments, endless tests and still not getting answers, I can understand how exhausting and frustrating that must be for both you and your wife. I also love that you ended on faith rather than frustration. Sometimes the answer does not come in the form we expect, but having something solid to hold onto while waiting can make all the difference. Wishing you both strength, patience and better days ahead. Happy Monday.
ReplyDelete