Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I AM

 
(Exodus 3:14) God described Himself as I AM. 
A very appropriate and complete description of who God says He is. Why? Because we would not understand anything else. Moses was told to tell the people (the Israelites) "I Am has sent me to you". (Exodus 6:2) He later told Moses "L am YahWeh (YHWH)". There are all sorts of descriptions of the names given to God. All are good but the one that is perfect is "I AM." If I were to describe myself it would be simply I am. Who I am now is whom I have become from a moment ago. Who I am now will not be the same as the person I am becoming. Therefore, I am. The important thing to remember is that Jesus (I AM) lives within. He wraps my soul and spirit so that even if this mortal body is destroyed my spirit will live. I am not indestructible but the soul within is when the great "I Am" is my keeper. Jesus is the great "I AM". He is one with God. We are learning to be one with him through Christ.

My friend EM in England sent me a die that I cut out and put together a fun little project. Here is the description from package it came in. Unfortunately Docraft's site has been closed by the company that bought them out. I am unable to find this kit on the new site. Everything Art and Craft left a notice that you can explore if you wish. There are references to their web site.


Yup! A penguin die set. It had to be colored before it was assembled. It was a fun challenge to put together. None of the pieces wanted to cooperate to keep shape. When the last of the pieces was added it was easier to keep its shape. Then it wanted to fall over all of the time. 😄 So  a small square of cardstock glued to the feet finally solved that issue. This is the result.



Only the fish and the square piece of card stock were glued. The rest was just slipped together. Cool and cute. Hope this was a smiley face for you today. I will share a bit of my past art work with you next week. Until then, stay safe, wear your masks and remember to always "Love The Details."

10 comments:

  1. Very effective card, love the design. Lovely sentimental quote, especially when one has Faith. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your penguin Jim - that is super cute, and gave me the requisite smile :).
    I love the I AM name of God - and yes, what great love and mercy that he how dwells in us when we come to him in humility and repentance - His grace is unfathomable!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What a fun project Jim!
    (The DoCrafts site and it's on line chat forum was where I started to share my crafting many years ago (2005!). I made many friends there so I remember it fondly.)
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun penguin! Have a good and safe week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such heartfelt words, my friend. The penguin is so cute, but I agree, it is sooo dang fiddly to put together. I eventually got round to gifting it to you a couple years after Jill commented on my version that she loved penguins, but I'm sorry to hear the site has closed xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous penguin. very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky. I see you are not currently blogging so I thought it best to just leave a thank you here instead. Visited your Pinterest site. Like it a lot.

      Hope all is well with you. Hugs,
      Jim

      Delete
  7. What a great die . Your posts are always warming . There is so muchh illness among my friends It is spreading my help very thin . Mocha is my therapy these days even if potty training seems impossible...Thank you for stopping by my blog ..Blessings Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun penguin! Glad you persisted in getting it all together, especially with the help from a little glue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post Jim. I love that cute penguin, how fun that it is just slipped together like that. A fun and super cute 3D project and I love how it came out. Love, hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.