Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Questions?

 

What does this quote say to you? Does it make you think positive thoughts? Does it make you want to be a better person? What kind of opinion do you have of yourself? Do you compare yourself to others or just yourself? Do you think yourself above others? How would God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit react to that? What do you believe heaven is like? Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? Do you believe in Jesus or God for that matter? Do you believe God is with you throughout the day? What are your thoughts on being a Christian? What are your thoughts about being humble? What are your thoughts on humility? Do you pray daily, weekly, once in a while? Do you believe in prayer at all? Where is heaven? What is heaven? Is there a hell? What is hell? Where is Hell?  Do you think God is love? Does God still talk to his people? Are there still prophets? What are your thoughts about any of this? Where do you place yourself in the scheme of things? Do you praise the Lord every day? Do you thank the Lord every day? Are you grateful for all you have, no matter how much or how little that is? What do you think of all of these questions? Is there a question that should be asked that was not asked here? Ask it now.

I know there are millions of questions that could be asked. The only important questions are the ones that make us better persons, not so we are better than others but so that we are better members of our community of human beings. Only those answers that point us in the right direction for becoming holy are worthy of consideration. I get thousands of hits on this blog every week but only a few comments. It is unknown if the majority of them are bots, curious people, image thieves, people searching for hope or just curious. I suspect it is some of everything. I hope some of the questions make visitors think and be thoughtful of who they are. Who are you and what is your thoughts on your life? 

This image is not one of my favorites but it was interesting to do. The colors are a bit outlandish and over the top but it was fun to do. This was one of the first Moontear images purchased and colored. The image was printed on cardstock not suited for alcohol inks. It ran easily almost as soon as the brush tip touched the paper.


The Copic colors used are:


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment. Your thoughts are appreciated. That is it for this week. May the good Lord bless and keep you safe. Remember to always "Love The Details."

6 comments:

  1. Those are quite provocative questions Jim.. as a Christ follower, I do try to see and serve with love (but being human, I not infrequently fail). I have just read this, and you may find it thought provoking also. http://bubblingsprings.blogspot.com/2023/07/love-notes-love-source.html
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting,Jim, you have steady hands. Short comment, having a bad day pain-wise. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shading on this image is sensational! So pretty and I'm loving that red hair too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions, and certainly many I’ve asked myself. It’s good to make people think! I love your artwork as well. I keep two blogs and use the one for arts and crafts. I love that you’ve been able to combine them so well. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very thought provoking post Jim...great questions, ones what I know many have asked themselves, myself included. I tried to live as the Lord would want me too, as his 10 Commandments tell me to. But I am human, a sinner and I fail sometimes. Does it mean that I don't get back up and try again. Nope, I always try to do better, be better like the Lord wants me to do. Yes, this is a great post and I hope it reaches many and is food for thought. Your image is a beautiful one, brightly colored, I am loving the colors in this one. I don't know why the notification doesn't come in for me when you post until way late. So thought I'd swing by and check to see if you posted and low and behold you did. Drives me nuts. LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your post is thought proking in so many ways... and your coloring is stunning.
    Love and hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.