Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Hope in Love

 

Your Love

                       

Your will is one of mystery,

Of unknown beauty and wealth

In a world smothered within itself

From its own greed and materialism.

              

I reel from your touch of gentleness,

When your wish of me has come

To tell of your need to love others

Through me and my senses.

              

Lord! The pain of that total love

And it’s comforting compassion

Enclose and entwine my heart

In the warmth of quiet peace and joy.

              

Who could come to read this

With understanding eyes and mind

Unless he has been sent by you

To affirm what you have done.

  

Love Is

 

Love is patient selflessness

Though all seems so hopeless.

Love is compassionate faith

In times of troubled heart.

Love is the joy of happiness

That someone else has experienced.

Love is shared pain of life

When someone else is in need.

Love is giving until it hurts

That another may be enriched.

Love is supporting one another

With no promise of self-gain.

Love is gentleness of expression

When a wrong must be corrected.

Love is the music of the soul

Reaching out through glowing eyes.


Promised Vision

 

I have been given a vision

Of promises and dreams untold,

Arrayed before my wondering eyes,

As the wise men of old,

Their star shining high and clear.

 

I have been given a promise

Of a gift of priceless worth

That cannot be earned

Nor ransomed for all the earth.

But given as free gift.

 

I have been given a dream

Only found where stillness hides

And peace reigns in full authority

Amid the clamor of raging tides

Within the doorway of my mind.

 

Wonderful visions of splendor,

Created for you and I,

Prepared at the spoken word

With life that shall never die

By the redeeming love of God.

 

All writings are ãcopyrighted

The shared writings on this blog are all part of a book I tried to have have published. There was no interest at the time so I have been sharing it a little bit at a time on this blog and in other ways. It is hoped you find hope in what is shared.


Another Moontear image. There are 50 images in the series to share. 


The Copic colors used are:


The pen next to the RV52 is a Marvy Gold pen. That is it for this week. May the good Lord Bless and keep you safe. Remember to "Always Love The Details."

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful words of Love, Jim, and a real witness to the truth of the Trinity
    Fabulous colouring also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and I love those cute little freckles. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words and coloring are magical. I might have said that before, but if so, it's worth saying again.
    Love and hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful words and your coloring is as usual awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a beautiful day in the Lord

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.