Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Angels

 

I have purposely avoided writing about this subject for many reasons. I do believe in angels. They are real to me and I also believe we all have guardian angels. I have often heard some one say that a loved one has gone to heaven and they now have their wings or that the loved one is now an angel. I can find nothing in scripture that says we become angels when we pass over. Man was created apart from angels and has no part in becoming an angel. Scripture often refers to angels as being messengers of God but nowhere in scripture do I find any reference to them having wings; flying yes but no mention of wings. I do believe they can appear to us in any form they wish or according to our belief. Scripture often speaks of angels as strong formidable beings wielding authority and a presence that is fearful and imposing. Angels are also presented so like us in appearance that we would have a difficult time recognizing them as angels unless they chose to make themselves known as angels. I know a doctor that had a first time patient that he examined that was so perfect in physical health and bodily perfection he had to leave the room to take a minute to collect his thoughts. When he went back into the room the man was gone. The man would have had to pass by the doctor to leave the examination room. No one passed him on the way out. To this day he swears that patient was an angel. Are angels real? I have had several encounters with individuals that left me wondering who they were. Kind, gentile and quick to bless you no matter the situation, the realization is often delayed from the time of visually seeing and mental connection. By that time they are gone. Have you had an encounter with an angel, something you cannot easily explain? They are defined as messengers, guardians and warriors. Do you believe in angels?

This image is from Stamps Happen. It is titled "Angel Of Purity". The detail is small and fine. Love it. 

   The Copic Colors are:   

That is it for this post. May the good Lord hold you close, bless and keep you safe today and every day. Remember to always "Love The Details."

4 comments:

  1. I definitely believe in angels, not sure how or who angels are, but I believe in them. I'm not sure if I've ever had any angel visits....sometimes I'm oblivious to things like that. But have always felt I have had a guardian angel with me. I do think too, they can present themselves in any form to us. Your image is stunning and you have colored it up beautifully Jim! Hugs & blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do believe in angels, both in terms of heavenly ones who have passed from this life and also earthly ones. I'm blessed to have been affected by both.

    Stunning image, as always.
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely believe in angels... and agree with you that they are not 'transformed' humans, but a separate beings, created to serve our God, and at times, mankind. They are powerful beings, and some have said awesomely huge! I have had one glimpse, and the later is true!
    Loving the beautiful image you have coloured Jim
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another profound post. It makes me think of all the things that happen in this world that can't be explained.

    Love how you colored this image!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.