Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hopelessness

 

The quote above is set in a picture of a desert dune. That is truly what it is like when there is no capacity to love. If I seem to be on this subject a lot it is because it is the single most important subject in the bible. If you have ever felt empty and hopeless then you know what I mean. There are people who are incapable of love or of being loved. They are individuals who are aeromatic. This often results in depression. I am no expert in these things nor am I immune to the effects of  depression. The absence of love is somewhat foreign to me. Compassion for others and empathy for the suffering is something that is hard to ignore in the world today. There certainly is enough suffering to go around. So much so that it is not possible to be involved in every single case. That can be depressing in itself. All I can say is do what you can do and pray for that which you can't directly help with. You can do what you can do and no more. The rest is up to the good Lord.
This week I have a very special image to share. Most of the images for the next few weeks will be from MoonTear. The amazing thing about many of these images is they are AI (artificial intelligence) created. Here is the image as colored and photographed.
I enhanced this through my photo enhancement software to remove the graininess from the finished image. This is close to the way it appears in person. 
The Copic colors are:

I hope you like the coloring. That is it for this week. May the good Lord Bless and keep you safe. Remember to always "Love The Details."

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote, and so true. Love your colouring, really fabulous. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and absolutely stunning image.
    Love and hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word pretty well sums this up.......stunning!
    WOW!!! So beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Jim, the inability to love or receive love is crippling, both to the individual and to those around them! God's healing grace is needed there.
    Prayer is amazingly powerful and so often we give up too soon as we cannot 'see' the results, when God is in the process of bringing a way better outcome than we could ever imagine.
    Loving your colouring of the image - that is stunning!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post Jim. The quote is so true. We all can suffer from depression from time to time. Some more than others. But without love, without a caring and compassion, this world is doomed. So we must keep caring, have compassion for others as well as empathy. Being an empath myself, I feel too much but I'd rather be that way then not feel at all. We definitely need to keep praying for things we have no control over and leave it to the Lord. For everything else, we just need to do what we can that is within our means. Yes, a very good post!

    Your AI image is stunning and of course stunningly colored! I didn't know what AI meant until this post, love when I learn something new.
    Hugs and blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaw dropping! You are incredible and how I'd love to see a video of you doing this. LOVE seeing your work! I've never seen anyone who can do this well and make the image appear to be a photograph. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.