Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Sneak Peek

 

No message today. The above BainyQuote is the message.

The image shared last week was reduced to 4"x6" and colored. It turned out OK but in reducing the sized much of the detail is lost and it became VERY difficult to color. That said I am using it as a test to detemine the final colors used to do the final (hopefully) 8"x11 1/2" image. 



For those of you that have reduced the size of an image with fine detail you know that some of the detail actually disappears. The finished image will be different than this image. I am not giving the colors used for this image because some of them will change. This is a teaser. I am working on several other easier images along with the final rendering of this one.

Remember to always "Love The Details" and God Bless and keep you safe.

5 comments:

  1. As always, I love your coloring! Images in one of the books I mentioned last week are unexpectedly in grayscale. I'm yet to tackle them, but have started one of the other books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. true quote and oh my your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, we sure can make like complicated! Well your teaser/test coloring is lovely. I can't wait to see the larger size colored without any detail lost in the final colors. I know it will be amazing! Hugs & Blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, we do tend to look for the complicated rather than the simple... so true.
    Love your colouring on this tester/teaser, and look forward to seeing the finished product
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu know how much I liked this image and your fabulous coloring you do with your images.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.