Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The Impossible

The holiday season is past and we have celebrated what many in this world cite as impossible, a God who gave His only son so that those who believe might be forgiven their sins and have everlasting life. I know of many that say there is no God and just as many that say there is no life after death. They are the ones that the bible says are lost. Some of these lost souls will turn to God before they pass and be saved but many will not. The impossible is possible with the Lord.

More from the book that never was. 

**********

                      Solitude, "the desert experience," is life giving. It is the freshness of touching new life within myself. It is the peace in dedication to loving union between God, Spirit, nature, man and self. It is the flowing conversion into song of simple beauty beyond word or expression. It is the stripping of self into the naked real me.

**********

                      I am not sent to be remembered when I die. When I die few shall mourn but those who mourn shall themselves be mourned by many upon their death. I am sent for those that shall be remembered and therein shall I be  remembered. My honor falls not in life but in death that brings life.

**********

                   I seek in death what my body can  answer and understand now the answer to  what I seek. That answer is a question that is  short and definite. My life will be spent when I  finish hearing it. My death is my birth and my conception was but a thought of my coming to  be. I left a womb to enter a womb in  preparation for death to prepare for life. I seek  what cannot be found until I am still and when  I am still I find all the answers I seek.

**********

That is it for this week. I am working on some new images and will share one of them next week. I am sure you are tired of the Moontear images by now. There are more that are not shared by I need a change. Until then, May the good Lord Bless and Keep you safe. Remember to "Always Love The Details."

4 comments:

  1. Reflecting on the profound meaning of the holiday season and the faith that sustains. The book that never was holds a powerful narrative. By the way, check out my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0h64fPOK94. Feel free to comment, and if you subscribe, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viola sends you a happy greeting.
    I wish you strength, health, joy in your actions for the new year...
    I look forward to your pictures - a hug to you.
    Love the beauty in small things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be possible to self- publish your nook on Amazon? Have a good weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.