Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 2, 2014 Grateful

Grateful is a place in life that has no regrets.


BrainyQuotes
How often do we say this simple little word? Do you ever attach an "if","and" or "but" to it? Grateful is none of that. Grateful is a peaceful place where there are no regrets. I am grateful to be alive thank you Lord. I am grateful for the food on my table. I am grateful for the friends in my life. They have changed me forever by just being there when they were. Not all are there forever but I am GRATEFUL that they were there. Being grateful is giving thanks in the most perfect way. I am grateful for the comments on what I share. Are you grateful for the comments others share? Do you comment? Being grateful does not require it nor do the grateful look for it. We are grateful to be here to share and to inspire those who need it. Nothing more and nothing less. Being grateful is a blessing and a prayer. Was that being grateful enough?

I am grateful and thankful for the tons of images I colored that can be shared. Now if only I could figure out which ones to share. If this were close to Easter, my favorite holiday, I would have something extra special to share. Do you get the feeling that I'm stalling? Yep! Sure am. No idea what to post. I know, how about two images from Stamps Happen. Stamps Happen can be found at JANLYNN. I'm not sure if these particular stamps are still available there but here they are.
Copic Colors: V01, V000, Y00, Y02, Y13, E0000, E04, R02, YG0000, YG01, E33, YG93. Y17, R83, E41, E08, YR18, Y35, T5, YR23, YR18, E25, YR61, Yr20, YR11, C0, C1, C2
This is Lady & Fairy Tales. One of the first images colored. These were a lot of fun to do. Pretty much tested the blending skills at the time. I was limited to a fair number of colors but not enough. Where have you heard that before. Whe ever has enough colors to use! 
Copic Colors: G000, G00, G24, YR24, Y0000, E0000, G99, BV0000, BV000, BV00, RV13, Yr0000

 This image is titled Fairy in Gown. No kidding. Really that is what it is named. Grin. Shame we don't have smiley faces and such. Boy would that be fun. Yeah, yeah! We can probably add a thingy doodad that would do that but then not everyone could see it. Wait! That wouldn't be so good. They could leave comments and attach a thingy doodad and I couldn't see it. What if it was a thingy doodad sticking out its tongue at me. NAH. You wouldn't do that. Would you? LOL

That is it for today/tonight/tomorrow. Did I cover it all? I'm tired. Can you tell? Night, Night and remember to LOVE THE DETAILS.



17 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, these are both just gorgeous! Love the rich colours of the first, and the green & purple is one of my favourite colour combinations.
    If obvious names amuse you, you should swing by the Milk N Coffee etsy shop some time... ALL the stamps are simply called what they are. At least it makes it easy to find what you need when it does what it says on the tin! :-) (Ohhh, look, I managed an "old style" smiley face, hehe...)
    Today I am very grateful that Blogger is co-operating somewhat, as it allows me to come see gorgeous artwork such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring!! I would love to see a thingy doodad :) the images are so pretty and you have done a fab job blending it all!!
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ...these lovely fairies are so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab colouring as always - and thingy doodad's tongue is well stuck out here I can tell you - raining again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get very high marks on these lovely fairies. They're beautiful.
    I know I could never name all the things I'm grateful for and really can't even think of all of them. My gratitude is endless.
    Wishing you and Jill a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doodad needed since I'm already smiling! I don't know if fan-tab-u-lous is a word and probably not since spell checker just dinged me - but these really fan-tab-u-lous! Beautiful coloring!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your quote today! Totally agree with it!!

    Beautiful coloring on these sweet images too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice coloring on these images. I know why you're resting up.........the same reason we all are in the east - shovel duty is about to plague us once again! Enjoy the downtime while you have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty images and as always, colored beautifully! Wouldn't the world be a much better place if we could each take time each day to be grateful?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual, enjoyed the thoughts shared, as well as the beautiful stamps, colored with your expert skill. Hard to believe these were early efforts. My early ones surely were not that well done! After all the TK effort I can see why you'd want a rest, not to mention the possible weather efforts you may have to be making. I'm with you on the 'grateful for encouraging comments' and friendliness of all I've met in blogland. As well as the awesome inspiration & ideas I garner at each blog! What a fun environment, and card bloggers are so generous & kind too. Happy Sunday. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully colored! Great quote too! I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your thoughts on gratitude - it is something I have been cultivating for a while. :-). Great colouring - as ever - I am in awe of your challenge.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those fairies have to see if I can get my hands on them. I love to pop over here and read your quotes and thoughts. I am very thankful of that....
    Have a great week!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  14. IC- I got dibbs on the gold pot! BTW, I'm 1/8 Cherokee. Gr.grand on paternal side was full, and there's also same heritage on maternal side, but don't know how much. Gr.grand, Grandma (also my Dad as he aged) really had the features too. I'm thinking about posting the pictures but not sure how the rest of the family might think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful "gowned" fairies! :) Can't help myself, just playing along! Both are lovely! Both make me think of happy things and fairy tale places!

    Grateful......I am grateful you stumbled upon my blog and in turn I stumbled upon yours because I am thoroughly enjoying your art and your thoughts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What very pretty fairies in all their frilly finery. Stamps Happen has such detailed stamps and they change focus from time to time. I don't recall seeing their fairies before, not that I'm a Stamps Happen expert or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grateful - it is something I think about a lot. Love your post here! You have the best topics. Your images are beautiful - very special coloring. You always make me laugh! I am grateful for all the encouragement you and Jill give me! Hugz for you and Jill!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.