Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, 2014 Laughter


The healing of life's Pains

 


Cherokee has asked if he could help with the comment portion of this post. I think this might be the perfect time for that. What would you like to say? "Share how Cherokee meet maw squaw." I don't understand. "Meet maw squaw at bear wrestling contest." She was rooting for you? " No. Maw Squaw is contestant. Wrestle grizzly bear. Bear not win." She WON? " Cherokee think need to meet this woman. Only problem is, she chief's daughter." Problem huh? "Chief very protective. Cherokee figure out way to see chiefs daughter and not get caught." Did it work? " Work for two moons but chief suspicious. Cherokee hide chief's bow and arrows and gun so if we get caught Cherokee not get shot." Then what? "Maw and Cherokee having tickle contest under buffalo skin. Cherokee forget chief's daughter have snorting laughter. Sound like buffalo in dust wallow snorting dust out of nose. It LOUD." Let me guess. " No guess. Chief caught us. He not understand and take us right to medicine man." I thought you hid his weapons! " Forgot tomahawk. We have tomahawk wedding. Chief not believe we not fool around but just have fun." That's a bummer. "Not know what bummer is but it OK. Other warriors always pick on Cherokee before marry chief's daughter. Now they all afraid to pick on Cherokee. Last warrior that do that in hospital for more than one moon. Doctor say he have limp for a bit but he live." And the moral of this story is? "Cherokee afraid at first but laugh a lot now." I think I learned more than I wanted to but it does explain a lot. Thank you Cherokee! "Welcome." I don't think there is a verse in the good book for this but if there is I'm sure I will hear about it. 

Let's switch gears a bit here and take a look at two images I colored. There are no cards as of yet but they are super cute. 
Both images are from Digi Doodle Shop. Sorry but no link. They went out of business. 
Copic Colors: RV000, RV29, B05, RV55, R46, B95, Y13, YG07, YR30, E02, E00
This image is called Boobie Love. I colored the logo on her blouse yellow and her blouse a shade of lavender but you still get the picture. She is quite the cutie with those big blue eyes.

The last image is called Canary Love. 
Copic Colors: YR30, r29, BG57, R20, R81, Y02, R32, R39, R35, C3, YR21

Another blond hair blue eyed cutie.  Hope you enjoyed your visit and had a chuckle or two. For Cherokee and I.... Don't say...."Love Details." Close enough I guess. We...I will try for Saturday. Blessings to all.

17 comments:

  1. Great coloring on those cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images and your colouring is fantastic too! Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say about you and the Cherokee!! :-). Love your colouring, especially the second image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute I love the boobie stamp with the breast cancer awareness bow, and the second image is gorgeous what fantastic colouring! They will look great on a card.
    Have a lovely day
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love turquoise details and the images are very cute... I just watched a little baby laugh at a dog eating some sort of dog candy. Never heard a little baby laugh that much. Very infectious.... And just what I needed.

    Have a good weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on these big-eyed girls. I hope this day brings me much laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable images, and colored beautifully. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring! Hope you have a lot of laughs this weekend! And that all this rain we have isn't turning to snow up there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! You just gotta love Cherokee! Cute story and yes.........laughter is the best!

    Beautiful coloring on some very cute image.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed Cherokee's tall tale, and laughed. I'm sure there is a verse for exactly this saying, but it would be expressed much differently...more Biblical if you will! I think God intends His children to laugh & enjoy the blessings provided by His Love. I don't think He wants us grumpy, negative & being hateful. Loved the cute digi-s too. Very professional coloring, Mr Irish. Can't wait to see these made into some gorgeous cards. TFS & ya'll have a good wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such cute images colored so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny story Cherokee told, Proverbs 17:22; Psalms 126:2 - they may fit. Love your two images - darling stuff! Great coloring as usual. Love this post! You are so fun. Hugz to you and Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great images and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful story to remind us of the importance of laughter by...making us laugh! You've started my Saturday off with a good chuckle; thank you! Your images are beautiful; I'm in awe of your colouring! Just as a side note: one of the highlights of my journey's through blog land is when I see your comments on others' blogs! You are soooo appreciative of the talents of others, and express this admiration so eloquently! Receiving comments from you: truly a gift!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aiy! How could you forget about the tomahawk??! Great story and it's good to get some levity in. I love your coloring of the images. They will make great cards someday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi and thank you for visiting me today :) I love that you liked my post today and the tutorial :) I have to say you are a master in coloring images ! Great job ! have a nice day xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  17. This made me smile, these images are Saturated Canary and she is still in business you need more as I love your colouring hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.