Pages

Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

February 15, 2014 Love



God is Love and anyone who lives in love lives in God and God lives in him.           1 JOHN 4:16



The quote above is brought to you by Love Quotes


Love! Much has been written about it. There is little to be added. It is enough to say that "If I were to fail to say `I love you' to someone that is dear to me, I will have robbed them of a precious jewel of life that is rightfully theirs.  If I should die with the words unspoken or should they die not hearing them, the words would be as a vacuum; empty, with nothing in them. The loss would be complete and permanent." This is a quote from my little book of inspirations.


Now for the fun part of this post. How about some House Mouse to start things off? Since love is the theme this time we can have some fun and stay on track. Oh, darn! I missed Valentines day, or did I?




 Copic Colors:  R29, B34, R24, G40, R85, BV02, E0000, E31, W3, R20, T7, RV10



Yay! It’s snowing glitter hearts. Special on Valentines day or a special birthday. Here is a card to go with it.

 

I can’t decide which looks better, my coloring or the card. The card, silly. The images always look better on the card. (That is the safe answer I’m sure, but also true.)

Next we move onto SarahKay and precious moments. These really are precious in every way. Have a look.

 Copic Colors: R59, Y15, E07, E43, Y35, YG03, YG17, R85, RV13, B23, B91, B18, E84, R89, E09, G99, E31, R01, BG000, C1, E25, E23, Derwent water color pencil Golden Brown

Is this love or what? So it’s his little sister! Getting wet for one’s little sister is paying the price to say the least. He isn’t even complaining. Here is the card.




The next image neither Jill nor I have any idea where it came from. If you have info that will help us give credit where credit is due please let us know and I will edit this post accordingly. 


Copic Colors:  W3, E40, B24, G07, R14, YG93, E53, BV00, C00, E0000, E01, E37, B0000, BG01




This could be sisters or just friends but it does show a level of closeness that is touching. Love this kind of image.
Well, that concludes another post. Hope you enjoyed it. Even with another round of snow tonight, I still LOVE THE DETAILS.



19 comments:

  1. As always, Great post! It really does fit Valentine's day very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so confused by Blogger/Bugger! Your post doesn't show up on my dashboard/reader - but if I click on your site, it comes up! What gives and who even knows! Grrrrrr..............

    Ok, here's the deal.......you and Jill make a sensational team!!!! Beautiful coloring and beautiful cards! Can't beat it! Love these y'all did for today.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect post for a day of love, Jim! As every, your coloring and Jill's cards are divine teamwork!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the love quote! And I think you coloured in the green glas jar perfectly - it look fantastic. In all 3 very pretty cards, so different but with the same important message to the receiver.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great post filled with some wonderful colored images! Did you say more snow tonight? Have you looked out the window yet today?! Surprise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring! My favorite is the PM one since I collect them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful details in the coloring and the cards! They go together like bread and jam! Neither is best without the other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful cards. I really like the first one with the glitter hearts raining down. House Mouse stamps are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Jill are card-makers extraordinaire! Love seeing the colored image and then the card! Jill does such a wonderful job with matching your lovely colors and creating the finished cards! Hope you are both enjoying your weekend! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, enjoyed the post, along with the lovely cards. You two make a winning team...Loved all the coloring, loved all the cards. Especially enjoyed the sweetie House Mouse one, though. TFS & Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your beautiful cards - the images are all so sweet:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome coloring! Great images. I am your newest follower. Would love for you to hop on over and follow my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your love quote and comments about love - I totally agree with you on this! Great images - every one of them is special and colored up beautifully. I am partial to your HM image and love the raining hearts. On the last card, the image is sweet and I love how you did the embossing and layering on the bottom panel. All so well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards. You and Jill are quite the team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those mice and just so cute!! You have coloured them beautifully and really brought them to life. Your colouring skills are incredible, I can hardly stay in the lines!! And thank you so much for your recent comment on my blog 'Twine Around', it gives me a much needed confidence boost with my card making abilities. Look forward to your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always enjoy seeing your delightful and darling expertly colored images! These are all so sweet and will be cherished gifts to the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Jill totally make a great team!!! Your coloring ROCKS! I enjoyed seeing your combined efforts with Jill's beautiful card composition, and your awesome coloring!!! I loved reading your post too.... loved the Scripture and your quote. So true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards and I love the true words spoken above too, hope you are well and thank you for stopping by my blog today.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful valentine and the little guy "paying the price" is so adorable. I can't help you with the last image...don't know the owner of that image. Super work on all. Of course, the verse is wonderful and I love the quote..so true.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.