Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 26, 2014 Look Beyond

Search for beauty in some things and you find will beauty everywhere.

Confucius
Brainy Quote

There is a brain, eye and heart disconnect in this world. If you judge someone negatively yet have never met them how do you know who they really are? Have you gone to a blog site and not stopped to take a really good look at the image or even better yet read the provided information about the project? Too busy? Why? Stop! Read! Look at the resulting work and you will see the heart and soul of someone. They are trying to become something more than they are today for tomorrow. They are giving of themselves so we can see the beauty hidden inside. I for one want to see that beauty and tell them I see it. If you don't visit enough sites in a day to fill the National Registry but take the time to read and tell a few that you see their beauty, that will soon fill the National Registry. Ephesians 4:2 "With all humility and gentleness, and with patience, support each other in love."

The New Jerusalem Bible. (1985). (Eph 4:2). New York: Doubleday.


In the last post the Thomas Kinkade image had been more or less started. With some 30 Copic colors being used it was just the beginning. After doing 5 or 6 of these images it was expected that the number of colors would only grow. First lets give the updated image as it is at the time it was scanned it in. Ready?
There are a few colors that are not showing up well yet. Remember this image is more than double what I have to work with. At this size some of the problems are visible but they will be corrected as much as possible before the finished image is posted. To the date of this post there are just short of 50 Copic colors used. The number of Copic colors in what you are not seeing is over 60. Yeah That is correct, 60. Stay tuned for the, hopefully, final posting of this image. At that time the Copic colors used will also be posted. Have fun with that one. Cherokee says, "Irish must have eaten loco weed. Cherokee get headache looking at small picture. Ancestors use whole rock wall for pictures. Irish need medicine man before done. Get Lumatrick hat for Irish to wear. Fits him."

I would like to thank Maxine from kiwimeskreations for nominating me for an award. I would also like to thank Grace at th-ink-ingofyou for her gracious box of blog candy. You can see her card and what the box contained at my DW's blog here.

Next time I will hopefully be done with the image, maybe Thursday or Friday. I am ready.  Until then remember LOVE THE DETAILS.



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is becoming a masterpiece!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic looking good... peaceful and serene. Get on with it man! Want to see the finished article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of Copics! I will definetly come back to check the finished project! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, indeed. I like Viv's comment....had to laugh. We're waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmm...I left a comment and it just disappeared, I believe. Anyway, it's looking good. I loved Viv's comment and had to laugh. We're waiting!!!! I'm sure that small work is a strain on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming along beautifully!!! Like Benzi and Vi.......we're waiting!!!!! LOL!!! No hurry though since I already know it's going to be a beauty. I really need some of your patience!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing work! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely post with some good thoughts. Yes, if we take the time to surf to a blog, it is good to 'get to know the person' through reading about their profile, and reading 'between the lines' of the day's post. There's so many lovely bloggers, and I've met a lot of wonderful & talented people with this blog hobby. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Still looking forward to seeing the finished TK work. I bet your eyes get so tired after a coloring session. It's looking really great though. TFS (and I'm not Irish but I have friends who are. They seem to appreciate a card celebrating their special day.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's coming along beautifully! Keep at it and you'll love the results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I love what you said in the opening of your post! Earlier this week a few of us were chatting about this very thing....taking easy ways out instead of stopping, and commenting or when face to face, not texting but looking at those around us and how it seems to be connected. Thanks for your well written opening!

    Your image is GORGEOUS! I look forward to viewing your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Masterpiece! its looking amazing!! Love the beautiful blend of colours you achieved... I see another Thomas in the art world. I buy his desk Diary every year, it is next to me as I write this. I have dozens of his jig-saws too and love the way he uses Light.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a truly talented artist you are I love your writing too and very true what you say, I keep looking at your creation and it makes me feel very relaxed :)
    Have a lovely day
    Vic

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. SALES, ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE DELETED. Thank You to those who spend a few moments to comment. It is much appreciated. I will try to return your comment by commenting on your blog. For me to do so you must make your comment window a popup window. Thanks.